Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2022: Indian Army publishes Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2022 on its official portal. The hall ticket is expected to be released for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) of Nursing Assistant Rally 2022 from 2nd November to 10th November. This article covers all important facts related to Indian Army Assistant Admit Card. Released in 2022. Candidates who have applied for the job can go through the article to get Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Admit Card. It also contains steps to download hall ticket for Indian Army Nurse Assistant 2022.
Apart from this, candidates will get some important instructions after downloading the admit card.
Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2022 Dates
|Article category||Admission card|
|Admission card||Indian Army Nursing Assistant Exam 2022|
|Date of recruitment rally||From November 15 to November 30, 2022|
|Admit card will be available||From November 2 to November 10, 2022|
|Admit Card Declaration Mode||Online|
Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2022
Candidates who have applied for Indian Army Nursing Assistant can download the recruitment online only through the official website of Indian Army i.e. https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. It should be noted that candidates will not receive a hard copy of the hall ticket at their address. Instead, they should be downloaded from the official portal. Apart from this, the candidate will receive the hall ticket on his registered email id. On the day of the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) exam, the student appearing for the exam must be there with a valid government-authorized identity document to prove their identity. The admit card will be issued for the areas applied by the applicant.
Download Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2022
Once the admit card for Nursing Assistant is available on the official portal of Indian Army, the applicant can easily download the hall ticket by following the simple steps mentioned below. the following steps should be taken:
- Go through the official website of the government ie .https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Now the candidate has to enter the captcha to enter the website.
- The home page of the official portal will open.
- A JCO/OR Enrollment login section will appear on the home page. Click on that icon.
- After that, a page will open and ask for the candidate’s details like login and password provided while filling the application form.
- After filling and entering the required details, the candidate can see his admit card on the screen and also get the hall ticket.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the hall ticket.
How to download army nurse assistant when lost password?
If any candidate forgets his/her password then many times it becomes difficult for the candidate to get the hall ticket. Here we provide some steps to solve this type of scenario.
- The applicant can log in and go to the login section.
- A login page will appear on the screen.
- Tap the “Forgot Password” icon.
- After that, you need to fill the required details and then click on the submit button.
- Now the activation link or OTP will be sent to the registered email address of the candidate.
- Open your email ID and click on that link. This will take the candidate to their profile.
- Now reset your password and save it for later stages of admission.
- Finally, the candidate downloads the admit card.
Features mentioned in admit card 2022
Candidates are always advised to check some important details on their ticket. This Physical Fitness Test (PFT) should be checked last at the exam center to avoid errors. The details to be checked on the admit card are as follows:
- The name and spelling of the applicant must be properly verified.
- Registration number and registration number must be verified.
- Photographs of the candidate must be on the admit card and must be recognized by the examiner.
- Candidate’s handwriting should be legible.
- Date of birth of the candidate along with gender and category will be clearly mentioned in the permit.
- The hall ticket also mentions the date and center of the exam.
- The reporting time and duration of the exam will also be indicated on the admit card along with important instructions.
** Registered candidates will also receive admit card for physical endurance test on their registered email ID.
Documents required for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- Last color passport size photo 20 no.
- Intermediate or final certificates
- Temporary certificate
- School leaving certificate if required
- Caste and religion certificate if required
- Character certificate
- Communication, NCC and Sports certificate if available
- marriage certificate
- Bank account book and documents
- Police officer’s certificate
- Aadhaar and PAN cards
- Document confirming the place of residence
Please note that you must bring 2 certified copies of the above-mentioned documents with you.
Frequently asked questions
The proof of identity should be a government-authorized proof of identity such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License and Passport.
Yes, candidates must bring two recent color passport size photographs along with their admit card.
No, it will not be the type of request accepted by the authorities. The candidate should appear only at the allotted examination center.