11 October 2022
- Outstanding customer response on Tiago.ev as it passes 10,000 bookings in one day
- To celebrate this achievement, Tata Motors is extending the introductory price for an additional 10,000 customers
Tata Motors, India’s leading carmaker today announced that Tiago.ev, its newest entrant to its EV family, has received an electrifying response from the market and has crossed the 10,000 mark since bookings opened at 12 noon yesterday. Inspired by the tremendous customer interest and to further encourage mass adoption of EVs, Tata Motors has extended the special introductory prices, starting from INR 8.49 Lakh (All India – Ex-showroom) to an additional 10,000 customers.
Shailesh Chandra, Managing Director, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd. and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Ltd., extend the initial offer. said, “We are delighted with the overwhelming response to Tiago.ev and thank our customers for embarking on the electric car journey. To recognize the passion of driving an electric car and to strongly support the mass introduction of electric cars, we have decided to increase the introductory price to an additional 10 000 customers.”
- Booking can be made for an amount of INR 21,000, at any authorized Tata Motors dealer or at https://tiagoev.tatamotors.com/
- Tiago.ev will appear in leading malls in major cities in October 2022
- Customer test drives will be available from late December 2022 onwards.
- Deliveries of Tiago.ev will begin from January 2023 onwards.
- The time, date together with the selected variant and color determine the vehicle’s delivery date.
- Production of 24kWh battery packs has been prioritized based on customer insights to match customer expectations at the time of delivery
Tiago.ev is a fun electric trendsetter, a segment disruptor that offers premium, safety and technology features, eco-friendly footprint, nimble performance, all made even more desirable with the added benefit of low cost of ownership. It will be the first in its segment to offer best-in-class connected features as standard across all trims, typically offered in more premium cars. To know more about Tiago.ev, customers can visit Tiagoev.tatamotors.com or visit the nearest dealer.
Media Contact Information: Tata Motors Corporate Communications: +91 22-66657613 / firstname.lastname@example.org